Bioinformatics: Sequence Alignment and Markov Models Ebook
Publication Date: August 2008
File Size: 2259 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 27.56% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
GET FULLY UP-TO-DATE ON BIOINFORMATICS-THE TECHNOLOGY OF THE 21ST CENTURY
Bioinformatics showcases the latest developments in the field along with all the foundational information you’ll need. It provides in-depth coverage of a wide range of autoimmune disorders and detailed analyses of suffix trees, plus late-breaking advances regarding biochips and genomes.
Featuring helpful gene-finding algorithms, _ Bioinformatics_ offers key information on sequence alignment, HMMs, HMM applications, protein secondary structure, microarray techniques, and drug discovery and development. Helpful diagrams accompany mathematical equations throughout, and exercises appear at the end of each chapter to facilitate self-evaluation.
This thorough, up-to-date resource features:
- Worked-out problems illustrating concepts and models
- End-of-chapter exercises for self-evaluation
- Material based on student feedback
- Illustrations that clarify difficult math problems
- A list of bioinformatics-related websites
- Sequence representation and alignment
- Hidden Markov models
- Applications of HMMs
- Gene finding
- Protein secondary structure prediction
- Microarray techniques
- Drug discovery and development
- Internet resources and public domain databases
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $83.31. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.