Black Out Ebook
The Black Person's Guide to Redefining a Career Path Outside ofCorporate America
Publication Date: September 2011
File Size: 1521 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
BLACK OUT brings you life experiences and shows you how to make your own transition outside of the traditional corporate box. It takes you beyond survival and guides you toward your destined career path. Hundreds of thousands of African Americans have successfully left Corporate America and many became world renowned and extremely wealthy pursuing their dreams, such as: Robert L. Johnson, Terry McMillian or Oprah Winfrey. Like those travelers who have made a successful career change, you can learn to identify your own path and understand how to overcome roadblocks along the way to your goal. You won t know unless you try it…so, read this book, challenge yourself to take a leap of faith by stepping out of the corporate box, releasing your safety net, and experiencing the power of your passion. Whether you want to start your own publication, be an actor, write a book, start a consulting business, or embark on any other off-the-beaten track career path, BLACK OUT: The Black Persons Guide to Redefining A Career Path Outside of Corporate America, will show you how to begin your journey with confidence and courage.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.01. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.