Blessed with a Burden Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2012
File Size: 207 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
I discerned very early that Dr. Anthony Chandler possessed an unusual gift for transitioning traditional churches. The unique care of the people, while at the same time providing the necessary push to accept the “new wine skins” ministry needed was more than skill for him. It was clear then and confirmed with this much needed work that Dr. Chandler has been given a gift. Story after story is told of the struggles that exist between pastors and their congregations. While there are many reasons for this, one of the seldom accepted realities is that transitioning takes skill and grace. It may be that the church invites the presence of the pastor’s vision and the novelty of his or her ideas, as long as those ideas don’t mess with the sacred pillars or practices and methods that have been held dear by that congregation long before the pastor arrived. Dr. Chandler has proven in two significant churches that the care of the soul and the shifting of an institution don’t have to be mutually exclusive. The principles he offers in this much needed work will provide you a time- proven, context-driven model for painlessly leading your congregation through transition. In both of his pastorates, I was refreshingly surprised observing the continual health of the congregations while at the same time noticing the changes that took place; many of which were the very reasons other pastors found themselves in the middle of church fights. It was then that I started really paying attention to what Dr. Chandler was doing, his methods of communicating and the shaping of His agenda. While working with pastors across the country, many of whom are walking into a context that needs transition in order to survive, I have directed them to observe very carefully the leadership of Dr. Chandler. Read his work, be blessed by his devotion to God, care for the people of God and his boldness to demand that a church stay relevant and faithful. Trust me; you will agree he is the resource we need for taking our churches forward. Dr. William H. Curtis Senior Pastor “The Mount” Author Bio: Reverend Dr. Anthony Michael Chandler is a native of Baltimore, Maryland. He is the son of Thomas Chandler and Queen Jones. He was educated in the Baltimore City Public School System, having graduated from the Baltimore Polytechnic Institute. He earned the Bachelor of Arts Degree from Virginia Union University in Richmond, Virginia in May of 1995. In the year 2000, he earned the Master of Divinity Degree from Howard University, Washington, D.C. and in 2003, the Doctor of Ministry Degree, focusing on Preaching and Leadership in the Black Church from the United Theological Seminary in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently enrolled in the Fast Track Executive MBA Program at Virginia Commonwealth University. In March 2000, while a graduate intern at the New Psalmist Baptist Church, Reverend Chandler was elected as the second pastor of the New Bethlehem Baptist Church in Baltimore, Maryland. In less than seven years, the church grew from less than 50 members to more than 600 members, necessitating the need for an additional morning service and increased capital gain. In December 2007, the Cedar Street Baptist Church of God located in Richmond, Virginia, after 52 years of being led by their former pastor, accepted God’s will to have Dr. Chandler serve and lead them as their new shepherd. His charismatic, innovative and stellar leadership abilities have led this congregation of 2000+ members to pursue a deeper relationship with God while renewing relationships, replacing religiosity with spirituality and leading them in reclaiming their God ordained destiny. keywords: Leadership, Ministry, Pastor, Ministers, Leader, Job Abuse, Job Stress, Family, Church Life, Deacon
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.