Bookclub-In-A-Box Discusses the Sisters Brothers, Novel by Patrick DeWitt Ebook
The Complete Discussion Guide for Leaders and Readers
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The year is 1851, and the notorious killers Eli and Charlie Sisters, known collectively as the Sisters brothers, set out on another job for the Commodore, their wealthy and powerful boss. They are riding from Oregon City to San Francisco in order to assassinate a prospector in California named Hermann Kermit Warm. On their way down, we get to know Eli and Charlie at their best and worst moments and we meet a wide range of strange, unique characters- hotel owners and prospectors and children and murderous young girls- all of them trying to survive in the harsh conditions of the frontier. The Sisters brothers commit the violent acts for which they are famed and feared. Yet underneath the violence, Eli, in his straightforward, bluntly poetic narration, constantly questions his chosen vocation and begins having thoughts of settling down, notions for which Charlie belittles him. However, once they get to San Francisco and discover the true reason the Commodore wants Warm dead, the brothers will have to decide once and for all who their allegiance is to: the Commodore or themselves. Bookclub-in-a-Box is pleased to present an in-depth discussion guide to provide comprehensive look at the literary accomplishments of Patrick deWitt. Every Bookclub-in-a-Box discussion guide includes complete coverage of the themes and symbols, writing style and interesting background information on the novel and the author, as well as a complementary RAG (Read-Along-Guide), a quick reference pamphlet offering interesting facts and questions to consider while reading the novel.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.80. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.