Boston Tangle: Regency Comes to America Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Boston. It seems like the perfect place for Drusilla Fortesque to escape to after the man she is secretly in love with—Captain Jack Hatton—proposes a quickie marriage in a most offhanded, insulting fashion. She refuses him and they part in bitterness, Jack to Russia and Drusilla back to the doldrums of Bath. So is it any wonder that she accepts an invitation to a new world, hoping to forget the only man who ever had her heart. Boston is a new city and a new society, with both revolutionaries and Anglophiles. She settles in nicely with her Aunt Camellia and her beautiful and naïve cousin, Ivy. As she weaves through Boston society, she learns that love in Boston is no less complicated than in London. In fact, with so much unrequited attention and love about, it is hard to know who will end up with whom. So when Sir Clive Brampton asks for Drusilla’s hand in marriage, though neither of them loves the other, Drusilla considers it the best choice for her future and accepts.
Drusilla believes her life to be on course, until Jack Hatton appears in Boston, making a charming impression on the ladies and complicating Drusilla’s thoughts and feelings. When he asks for her help in discovering the origins of a mysterious message that could destroy his father’s closest American ally, things become a bit . . . tangled. Using her social connections, Drusilla makes discoveries that bring them closer to the perpetrator, and closer to each other. But Drusilla is committed to Sir Clive, and Jack appears to be ready to propose to the most sought after beauty in Boston. Will Drusilla spend her days as the wife of a man she does not love? Will she return to a stultifying life in Bath? Or dare she hope for a chance at happiness with Jack Hatton? Anything is possible in a new world!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.36. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.