Brand Identity Breakthrough Ebook
How to Craft Your Company's Unique Story to Make Your Products Irresistible
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Does your business have a story to tell? It should! From the moment you first opened your doors, you began crafting it. With every new product you release, you carve out an even more unique niche in your industry. This all builds up to one thing—brand identity. Does yours stand out from the crowd?
With a decade of experience studying businesses across the world, Diehl has unlocked the key to creating innovative brand identities and distinct business stories. In Brand Identity Breakthrough, you and your small business will learn how to develop a strong brand identity by combining your personality and values with the functionality of your products, becoming an irreplaceable brand and company.
Whether you lead a growing company, or are just starting out, Brand Identity Breakthrough will give you a smarter way to think about product development flow, branding, brand mapping strategy, and business model generation. With proven, and well-organized logic, it will set you on the path to selling more—and at higher prices—giving the customers exactly what they want and sending your profits through the roof.
In Brand Identity Breakthrough, you will learn…
•How to incorporate a unique selling proposition into your branding
•The best methods for selling products to customers as a small business
•How to use business storytelling to sell products in both physical and online marketplaces
Table of Contents
Section I: Why Identity Matters
Chapter 1: Can You Tell a Good Story? (The Importance of Business Storytelling)
Chapter 2: When Good Ideas Fail
Chapter 3: Why Entrepreneurs Fail to See Their Own Value
Chapter 4: Why Others Fail to See Your Value
Section II: Creating Your Brand Identity
Chapter 5: Uncovering Your Core Values
Chapter 6: Developing a Unique Selling Proposition
Chapter 7: Crafting Your Personality Profile
Chapter 8: Knowing Your Target Audience
Section III: Telling Your Story to the World
Chapter 9: How to Sell Who You Are (Your Brand Identity as a Sales Pitch)
Chapter 10: How to Speak with Clarity, Authority, & Authenticity
Chapter 11: How to Display Your Character Through Writing
Chapter 12: How to Educate Your Audience About Your Brand Identity
Section IV: Brand Identity Case Studies
Case Study #1: Rebranding a Whole Industry’s Adversarial Image
Case Study #2: Pre-Seeding a Two-Sided Marketplace for Launch
Case Study #3: Turning a Charitable Project into a Profitable Movement
Case Study #4: Skyrocketing a Personal Brand through Narrative Focus
Case Study #5: Embracing Personality in a Technical Niche
Section V: Resources for Prospective Entrepreneurs
Appendix 1: Entrepreneurial Terms Defined
Appendix 2: 50 Useful Starting Questions for New Entrepreneurs
Appendix 3: Making Money Online
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.