Bridges: Metaphor for Psychic Processes Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 1993
File Size: 542 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
‘In a time when interdisciplinary theory has too often been content merely to splice together the tag ends of opposed psychoanalytic ideas, Rosemary Gordon emerges as a true builder of psychological bridges. The basis of her thinking offers the traveler not only safe passage between Freud and Jung and Winnicott and Klein, but also stunningly beautiful views of the still untrammeled depths of human experience that stretch between and below what these great pioneers and their followers have so far managed to develop.’- John E. Beebe’It is a pleasure and an honor to have been asked to write some introductory remarks to this highly important work by Rosemary Gordon, fittingly entitled Bridges. I would venture to say that, like myself, the reader of this volume soon will come to appreciate the author’s deep concern and special skill in building bridges – bridges in a great many directions.‘- From the Foreword by Mario Jacoby’I have read the chapters of this book, which have been sent me and I am very impressed by Rosemary Gordon’s approach to the topic. She has developed and expanded the idea of bridging as a way of perceiving and understanding clinical, social and mythological material.The book contains many useful ways of understanding various clinical and conceptual issues and problems, so that psychoanalysts, psychotherapists and psychologists, trained in other orientations, could find that they obtain not only illumination for their own approach, but also a deeper appreciation of the contributions of the Analytical Psychologists to the understanding of mental pain and mental phenomena.In fact, Rosemary Gordon’s book Bridges: Metaphors for Psychic Processes is itself a “bridge”, not only between ideas, concepts and clinical problems encountered by those working with mentally ill patients, but also between herself and other colleagues in the related disciplines of anthropology, sociology, philosophy and the natural sciences, any of whom could have their ways of thinking enriched by reading this book.’- Pearl King
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.