Bringing the Montessori Approach to your Early Years Practice Ebook
Publication Date: May 2010
File Size: 1903 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This easy-to-read series provides an introduction to some of the most important early years philosophies and shows how they can be incorporated into your setting.
Each book provides:
- An outline of the background to the approach
- Clear explanations of the relevance to contemporary thinking
- Suggestions to help you to plan a successful learning environment
- Examples of what the individual approach can look like in practice.
These convenient guides are essential to early years practitioners, students and parents who wish to fully understand what each approach means to their setting and children.
Have you ever wondered what the Montessori approach is all about and how it can be used to benefit the young children in your setting?
In this book Barbara Isaacs explains how the Montessori approach works and provides examples from schools and nurseries implementing Montessori principles. It includes guidance on planning and assessment methods and practical activities for practitioners to try.
This new edition has been fully updated to include:
- The role of the Montessori practitioner
- An explanation of Montessori classroom management
- Links to the key commitments of the EYFS and what they mean in Montessori settings
- Examples to show how the six areas of learning and development in the EYFS are supported by Montessori learning materials.
This convenient guide will help early years practitioners, students and parents to really understand what the Montessori approach means to their setting and children.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.