Brisk Justice: Win in Small Claims Court or This Book Is Free Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: September 2006
File Size: 3139 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 30.1% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In Small Claims Court there’s only one winner… Don’t let your opponent rake you over the coals. It happened to me. Burned like toast! Now I’m fighting back the best way I know how … by showing you how to fight and win in small claims court. If you’re like most honest folks, the closest you’ve ever come to a courtroom battle is watching two people slug it out in front of television’s Judge Judy. But chances are that you have already been wronged by some someone. Like it or not, you are going to have to defend your honor and reputation in front of a judge. Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll discover the minute you start flipping through Brisk Justice … * The two keys to a successful outcome in any court case (and no, hiring an attorney is not one of them). page 7 * Simple steps you can take to make the judge’s life easier (helping the judge understand your case can make a huge difference in your favor). * How to rip apart your opponent’s case (all perfectly legal … $300 an hour attorneys do it every day). pages 58-60 * Five good reasons why you might want to settle out of court. (Hint: Even if you win the court battle, you could lose the war in other ways.) Read pages 96-99 to avoid making a big mistake! * The one thing you must never do in a court case (guaranteed … if you miss this little detail, you’ll go down in flames). The information in Brisk Justice is the super powerful ammunition you’ll need to win in Small Claims Court. I believe in this book so much I proudly offer a money-back guarantee: You’ll win your Small Claims Court case or this book is FREE. Just send me a message. I’ll refund your money. Done and done. No questions asked. If you’re being sued, the clock is already ticking. Get an answer to the court before the deadline or you lose. Here’s more … * Stupid little mistakes to avoid like the plague (make just one and you’ll lose the case, hands down). * When and why you should bring your case to court even if the other party decides to settle at the last minute. Don’t miss this little “insurance policy” on page 117. * Get all the lingo down pat- 19 legal terms you need to understand (they’re not difficult … just important). pages 13-16 * Bad checks are a pain in the butt. In small claims court you can get the bum to pay the original amount of the check plus additional money for damages … if you know how to do this. Flip to page 88. * The only time you should ever raise an objection to your opponent’s testimony and why you should never say “objection, your honor!” It’s on page 153. * Verbal promises are contracts enforceable by law, but what I reveal about what’s said after a written contract is signed will shock you! (Make sure you read this or you won’t have a legal leg to stand on.) pages 62 and 69 * If you’ve been wronged you’ll need to write a “demand letter” to the yellow dog. On pages 104-113 I show you how to write a legal and effective demand letter … even if you flunked your creative writing course. I also show you how to write a killer response if you receive a demand letter. I include real samples. Way better than fill-in-the-blanks. * Why even a written contract is no guarantee you’ve got a winning case (it’s a simple matter of law you need to know now!). If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to settle your differences the old fashioned way . with a handshake and an apology. Maybe it’ll cost you a few bucks in the process. That’s a BIG maybe. You see, today we live in a world where people end up in court over the least little thing. And once it gets to court it becomes a really big thing. If you’re not up for the challenge, you could lose your shirt … as well as your pride and your dignity. There’s only one winner in a court battle. I’m here to help you come out on top.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.25. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.