Publication Date: June 2011
File Size: 1985 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Britney tells the full, amazing story of the rollercoaster life of one of the world’s most popular stars. Travel with best selling author Sean Smith across America as he paints a picture of the real Britney Spears – a little church-going Southern girl described by her tutor at Disney as ‘the sweetest, most wholesome, most innocent person that you’d ever want to meet’, who became a desperately unhappy victim of fame. Britney Spears was a child star on Broadway at ten, with Disney at eleven, a number one recording artist at seventeen and a multi millionairess before her eighteenth birthday. But that success counted for nothing as she faced the agony of a marriage break-up that left her battling for custody of her two sons. Her eventual breakdown was seen on television by millions around the world. Few could forget the sight of a distressed Britney strapped to an ambulance trolley on her way to a psychiatric unit. But, incredibly, it was not the last we heard of Britney and phoenix-like she recovered to produce a US number one single and album, and headline a sell out world tour in 2009. Using a series of exclusive interviews Sean Smith reveals a complex yet genuinely nice young woman who at last seems to be winning.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.