Bug Book Ebook
Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Electronic Eavesdropping . . . But Were Afraid To Ask
Publication Date: March 2000
File Size: 3210 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 32.06% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
What would you do if you thought you were being bugged? How would you defend yourself? How would you even know about it? If you’ve pondered these questions, and especially if you haven’t, you need to read this book. It was written to tell you, the average Joe, everything there is to know about tiny hidden transmitters that can broadcast your personal and business conversations to spies, government agents . . . even the next-door neighbors. Find out how these devices work, how effective they are, how to find them and deal with them and how to use this technology in your own self-defense if necessary. Includes scores of ideas and resources for protecting the privacy of landline, cellular and cordless telephones, as well as pagers, fax machines and computers, plus phone phreaking terms and tricks and, as one reviewer put it, true tales of the Biz that “will spook you . . . and a few that will make you laugh.”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.78. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.