BUILD YOUR OWN WIRELESS LANS Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Introducing wireless LANs, the fastest way to network computers!
Whether you are connecting your laptop PC to the Internet or building a sophisticated wireless LAN for your company, this comprehensive guide will give you the information you need to make your design a success! In progressive steps, you will move from learning the fundamentals of WLAN technology to working on increasingly complex wireless projects. You will learn how to build and use wireless LANs for home, office, business, and campus and Internet access.
BUILD YOUR OWN WIRELESS NETWORK:
- Shows you how to design, install, and configure IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs at data rates of 11 – 54 Mbps, and higher!
- Explains how radio-frequency operation works
- Gets to the bottom of IEEE 802.11, 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g
- Discusses WLAN operation with Bluetooth or HomeRF
- Makes you familiar with wireless network interface cards, access points, antennas, cabling, and amplifiers
- Supplies details on operating WLANs with PCs, cell phones, and PDAs
- Includes information on integrating your WLAN with complete home automation systems
YOU’LL ALSO LEARN HOW TO:
- Provide authentication, access, security, encryption, routing, and firewalling for WLANs
- Extend the range of your WLAN coverage using directional antennas
- Perform field measurements to verify coverage
- Manage potential sources of interference and noise
- Install point-to-point and point-to-multipoint bridge links
- Interface your WLAN to high-speed DSL and Cable Modem access lines
Here’s your complete guide to connecting PCs and PDAs wirelessly for an entire building…or just to surf the Internet from your easy chair!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.