Business Calculus Demystified Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Take the FEAR OUT of Business Calculus
Business Calculus Demystified clarifies the concepts and processes of calculus and demonstrates their applications to the workplace. Best-selling math author Rhonda Huettenmueller uses the same combination of winning step-by-step teaching techniques and real-world business and mathematical examples that have succeeded with tens of thousands of college students, regardless of their math experience or affinity for the subject.
With Business Calculus Demystified, you learn at your own pace. You get explanations that make differentiation and integration — the main concepts of calculus — understandable and interesting. This unique self-teaching guide reinforces learning, builds your confidence and skill, and continuously demonstrates your mastery of topics with a wealth of practice problems and detailed solutions throughout, multiple-choice quizzes at the end of each chapter, and a “final exam” that tests your total understanding of business calculus.
Learn business calculus for the real world! This self-teaching course conquers confusion with clarity and ease. Get ready to:
- Get a solid foundation right from the start with a review of algebra
- Master one idea per section — develop complete, comfortable understanding of a topic before proceeding to the next
- Find a well-explained definition of the derivative and its properties; instantaneous rates of change; the power, product, quotient, and chain rules; and layering different formulas
- Learn methods for maximizing revenue and profit… minimizing cost… and solving other optimizing problems
- See how to use calculus to sketch graphs
- Understand implicit differentiation, rational functions, exponents, and logarithm functions — learn how to use log properties to simplify differentiation
- Painlessly learn integration formulas and techniques and applications of the integral
- Take a “final exam” and grade it yourself!
Who says business calculus has to be boring? Business Calculus Demystifiedis a lively and entertaining way to master this essential math subject!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $19.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.