Business Decision Making in China Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Knowledgeable decision making not only saves you time, money, and effort, but also leads you to extra opportunities. Business Decision Making in China improves your business acumen by showing you who (in itals) is involved in business decision making, how (in itals) decisions have been made, what (in itals) the characteristics and strategies of Chinese decision making are, and why (in itals) decision making has followed certain patterns in China. Practitioners, consultants, and government officials who are involved in business with China as well as academicians researching or teaching about business in East Asia will find this book to be an invaluable resource.
Business Decision Making in China introduces you to such subjects as Chinese organizational structures and relationships, tactics of decision making, and traditional Chinese culture. Other vital topics you learn about include:
- the pros and cons of joint venture enterprises in China
- the climate for foreign banks operating in China
- the importance of saving face
- the concept of “the golden mean”
- the unity of opposites (Yin-Yang)
- the 4 realms of Chinese managers’daily affairs
- modes of thinking (universality versus individuality, thinking in images, understanding abstract thoughts)
- the parallels between the 5 elements (metal, wood, water, fire, earth) and the 4 P’s (product, price, promotion, place)
As a guidebook for Chinese business, Business Decision Making in China addresses the broad and integrative discipline of decision making and helps Western business people (who have an entirely different set of patterns, styles, processes, philosophical thoughts, and tactics of decision making) to adapt to their Chinese business partners’or opponents’decision making. Since this book explains the profound process of Chinese decision making in uncomplicated terms and practical business experiences, readers will be able to apply their new knowledge to their long-range strategic planning, to skillfully solving their daily problems or questions, and to wisely avoiding losses from a multitude of potential pitfalls.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $80.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.