Business Impact Analysis (BIA) Templates, Procedures, Reports, Policies and Examples Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2007
File Size: 893 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The purpose of this document is to help your business conduct a Business Impact Analysis (BIA), which identifies your business’s critical processes, required resources for each process and the order in which processes need to be recovered. This document provides guidance on how to conduct the BIA, analyze the information that is collected, and report the findings of the assessment. This document includes Business Impact Analysis Template, Application & Data Criticality Template, Final Business Unit Report Template, Final Executive Management Report Template, Examples of Impact and Examples of completed templates.
The Business Impact Analysis is only a part of the overall Business Assessment. A Business Assessment is separated into two constituents, Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis (BIA). The Risk Assessment is intended to measure present vulnerabilities to the business’s environment, while the Business Impact Analysis evaluates probable loss that could result during a disaster. To maximize the Business Impact Analysis, a Risk Assessment should also be completed.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO USERS
To help our clients use this document more effectively, we offer word file of this document with any excel worksheets (if available). Full information provided in the e-book on how to request for word/excel files.
The BIA is performed to identify the key business processes and technology components that would suffer the greatest financial, operational, customer, and/or legal and regulatory loss in the event of a disaster. The main intent of a BIA is to identify all the critical resources, systems, facilities, records, etc., that are required for the continuity of the business. Additionally, the time it would take to recovery such resources will be identified.
Once the data is collected, an analysis of all requirements, dependencies, and impact will be completed. A final report will be developed with recommendations of recovery strategies and presented to senior management. This will allow the business to determine what recovery strategies and solutions they will implement.
Objectives of the Business Impact Analysis __
The BIA is used to quantify adverse impacts to the business caused by a loss of business operations (functions/processes). Based on the level of impact, the appropriate recovery strategy is selected to mitigate these impacts. Objectives of the Business Impact Analysis include:
- Identifies all business process within each business unit
- Determines the financial, customer, operational, legal and/or regulatory impacts of each process
- Establishes the time frames in which business and technology processes must be recovered
- Defines key internal and external relationships and dependencies of each process
- Identifying the necessary resources that are required for the recovery of each process and their associated recovery time frames
- Providing a foundation for the Risk Assessment Process
- Educate and obtain participation from individuals who play a critical part in recovery
- Raise awareness throughout the corporation on Continuity Management
Once the assessment is completed, a business can make decisions regarding methods of mitigating risks. By completing a Risk Assessment and Business Impact Analysis, a business can implement the best strategies for Contingency Planning.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $175.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.