By Land, Sky & Sea Ebook
Publication Date: November 2010
File Size: 1502 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 19.23% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
For Witches and Pagans of all traditions and paths, By Land, Sky & Sea will help you develop an intimate understanding of the magickal lore and traditions of modern shamanic pathworking. Based upon the Celtic realms of land, sky, and sea, this wise and unique book explores the ancient trinity and its Greek, Hawaiian, Hindu, Stregheria, and Wiccan customs. Gede Parma guides you through effective methods for working in the three realms, culminating in powerful rituals for each.
—Gain basic skills in breathwork, omenwalking, divination, and celebrating the body through dance
—Learn techniques for energy work and expanding consciousness, such as astral projection, clearing and balancing the chakras, and clairvoyance
—Enact true shamanic practices of trance, vision journeying, channeling, oracle reading, initiation, and rebirth
“Lyrical, anecdotal, and practical . . . This book will engage and refresh the seasoned practitioner of modern Witchcraft and enlighten the novice equally. Recommended.”—Kala Trobe, author of The Witch’s Guide to Life
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $13.69. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.