CAFE: An Industrial-Strength Algebraic Formal Method Ebook
An Industrial-Strength Algebraic Formal Method: An Industrial-Strength Algebraic Formal Method
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2000
File Size: 9951 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book contains selected papers on the language, applications, and environments of CafeOBJ, which is a state-of- the-art algebraic specification language. The authors are speakers at a workshop held in 1998 to commemorate a large industrial/academic project dedicated to CafeOBJ. The project involved more than 40 people from more than 10 organisations, of which 6 are industrial. The workshop attracted about 30 talks and more than 70 attendees.
The papers in the book however, are either heavily revised versions presented at the workshop, to reflect recent advancements or research; or completely new ones, written especially for this book. In this regard, the book is not a usual postpublication after a workshop. Also, although it is a compendium of papers that are related to CafeOBJ, the book is not a manual, reference, or tutorial of CafeOBJ. Probably the best description is that it is a collection of papers that investigate how to use, or to make it easy to use, CafeOBJ. Reflecting the diverse nature of the project and its participants (most of the authors are participants to the project), the papers, put together, offer a comprehensive picture from this methodological perspective.
Some papers deal with various advanced aspects of the language, such as rewriting logic and behavioural logic. For rewriting logic, a couple of significant applications were reported. In particular, UML, now considered de facto standard language for modelling systems, is the subject of one paper. For behavioural logic, new methodological guidelines are presented. Some papers shed new light on a more traditional paradigm in the language; order-sorted equational specifications. One paper, in particular, deal with a way to associate CafeOBJ with object-oriented programming. The other papers deal with environments for writing and vertifying specifications written in CafeOBJ. Underlying those papers are two major considerations: user interfaces for manipulating specifications, and systematic supports for proofs. All the environments explained in the papers assume and support distributed computing, and de facto standard network technologies, such as WWW and http, are incorporated.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $110.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.