Caffeine for the Creative Team: 200 Exercises to Inspire Group Innovation Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2009
File Size: 6416 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 24.37% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In your office, your school or your group, it may have already become a bad word. You’re charged with generating a great idea… the next big thing… the perfect concept. But you only have a limited amount of time, and you have to do it with your whole team. There’s great pressure to come up with something outstanding.
Working with a team can be difficult, and generating viable ideas with a team can be even harder. But a solution is at hand! Caffeine for the Creative Team is the only tool you need to encourage successful brainstorming. This collection of more than 150 short, focused creative exercises is just the boost you need to get your team’s collective brain working.
Inside, you’ll find:
- All new exercises. As a companion to Caffeine for the Creative Mind , this book’s exercises are targeted to teams. Each is labeled for the appropriate sized group: two people, three people or four or more.
- Powerful tools. The exercises will call on everyone in the group to think differently, leading to fresh insights. This collection is sure to get your team thinking in new ways.
- Interviews with real designers. There are also interviews with some of the brightest creative leaders in the industry who have first-hand experience with brainstorming in teams. Each one shares valuable insights and team brainstorming techniques.
Caffeine for the Creative Team offers a solution to those dry, boring, unproductive brainstorm sessions you might be used to. Crack it open and start innovating today.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.