Camp Ghoulog Ebook
Publication Date: July 2008
File Size: 2287 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Camp Ghoulog follows two children on their summer vacation at the beach. Magic and mystery unfolds when one of the children discovers that he can speak and understand the language of sea creatures. Whales, dolphins and octopi all express their concern for how humans mistreat the oceans and together the children come up with a plan to .~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~ Hi. My name is Aman Charles. I am 8 years old and I live in Eastern Iowa, United States. I love writing books because I learn so much while I am writing them. You should write your own books. It is really easy. Just write about the things you love the most. You can draw your own pictures or find copyright free pictures on the internet. The things I love the most are; Soccer, Tennis, Pokemon, reading books about reptiles and planets and most of all, riding bikes with my family in the countryside. ~~ If you want my help, I will gladly make a phone call or video conference call through Skype to any school or reading group that selects any of my books. Just email me. AMAN CHARLES email@example.com Publisher: 1stworldpublishing.com
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.13. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.