Canadian Immigration Made Easy Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 4711 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This is a 3 in 1 guide. The 1st part of this guide provides information about the new Immigration and Refugee Protection Act effective from June 28, 2002. It covers all immigration categories. It describes the eligibility criteria for Canadian immigration in every class and how to apply in every category. The 2nd part of this guide provides comprehensive step-by-step settlement information that you must know before arriving in Canada. This information will help you to successfully settle in Canada by knowing Canadian laws, education, taxation and healthcare systems, Canadian culture and labour market. Addresses for newcomers to find help within their communities throughout Canada. The 3rd part of this guide is the most important one, which provides employment search guide for skilled workers who are seeking employment in Canadian workplace. If you do not have any degree or diploma and cannot qualify for Canadian immigration under point system or any other category but if you have 1-3 years of apprenticeship and experience in your skill with good English or French language ability or both then you can try for Temporary Work Permit in Canada based on job offer. Canada issue around 90,000 temporary work permits every year and this is the shortest route to be in Canada allowing you to discover new lifestyle. This guide also contains an article on job search strategies in Canadian workplace approved by Human Resource Development Canada (HRDC) with a comprehensive list of job search websites for all professions from Hi-Tech to traditional, where you will be able to register online with thousands of Canadian and American recruiting agencies and employers for free. There is also a list of necessary websites for people who wants to start a small business in Canada and for people with disabilities. This book has been produced with the approval of Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) Canada and with the authorization of Communication Canada, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1M4
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.