Cancer Free! Are You SURE? 4th Edition EBook: Your Go-To Guide for Cancer Testing
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This is the “go-to” book for cancer detection tests. It is changing the way the world detects cancer. Americans are led to believe the only way to discover cancer is to wait for a tumor to grow big enough to see it with a mammogram, PSA screening, or PET scan. This is DEAD WRONG. These tests are late diagnostic. By the time a lump or bump is discovered, it has most likely been growing for 7-10 years. This book is the road map for how to detect cancer years before standard tests do. If you are in treatment, this book also tells you how to avoid being subjected to the conventional one-size-fits-all cancer treatment. You can find out what drugs and natural therapies will be effective for your specific cancer and tailor a personal program for you.
We can find cancer years before standard tests would detect it. This gives us an opportunity for true, non-toxic interventions years before finding the lump or bump. Tests can also confirm if you are truly cancer free after treatment when you’ve been told your margins are clear and your PET scan is “clean.”
The purchase of the 4th Edition comes with a free Resources Download – a treasure trove of valuable tools you can use to quickly find good information for contacting integrative cancer physicians, understanding how cancer develops, and finding helpful videos and websites.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.