Cancer: The Complete Recovery Guide Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book describes what cancer is – and the two ways of conceptualizing cancer; what the mainstream approaches are – and the pros and cons of surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. It evaluates cancer research and explains some of the defects of the current situation. Having laid the foundations, this book then gives a detailed description of what the alternative approaches are: the tests you might want to consider, the detox regimes, the diets, vitamins, herbs, supplements, machines and other therapies that could give you a better than 90% chance of recovery from cancer. Yes, it’s true.
The exciting truth is there are dozens of cures for cancer. But you can’t do them if you don’t know what they are – and you won’t do them if you are not convinced they are the best way of dealing with your cancer.
“I devoured the entire [book] in one sitting. As I read, hope grew and grew. I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You gave us hope when all we could see was despair and you gave us a path when we thought all was lost.” – Mrs Colleen Crim
“I now can recommend your book to the people in my support group as “the” book to read. You have covered just about everything that I have read, and it took me over twenty books and innumerable downloads to do it. The book is more precious than gold!" – Richard Thompson
“This book tells me everything I want to know. Why didn’t my doctor tell me this?” – Rev. Bill Newbern
“First of all let me say: Congratulations on your superb book!… Let me say immediately that your book is authoritative, reputable, and much more comprehensive and better balanced than the vast majority of other books on the topic. Also, it has much valuable material that I don’t recall seeing in any other book. The book would strongly appeal to cancer patients and their families. … the tone is engaging and lively and will appeal to anyone sympathetic to alternative approaches to cancer. You have succeeded in making a complicated subject accessible.” – Leonard S. Rosenbaum, M.A., Board of Dirs., Intl. Assn. of Cancer Victors & Friends
“Mr Chamberlain has a voice that is at once humble and powerful. I like writers that cut to the chase, and then do not skimp on the practical details… and I really like his attitude. He speaks from the heart, but clearly wants you to use your head. Good combination.” – Andrew Saul PhD., The Doctor Yourself Newsletter
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.