Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2014
File Size: 8439 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Learn more about tomorrow’s alternative to today’s risk-laden prescription drugs!
Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription reviews the latest research from recent clinical trials with cannabis and cannabinoids—outlining their place and future as prescription medicines. This book addresses the “road back” for cannabis medicines and society’s reacceptance of cannabis as a prescription product. This book offers physicians, patients, scientists, and students a primer on this developing branch of pharmacology and therapeutics and is ideal for use in courses for medicine, psychopharmacology, alternative medicine, health policy, and pharmacology.
Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription assesses the genetics, horticulture, and biochemical processing of cannabis into cannabis-based medicine extracts (CBMEs). The book describes the important advanced technologies used to cultivate the genetically selected medical-grade cannabis cloned strains in glass houses. This book also discusses new advancements in drug delivery alternatives to traditional smoking, including the Advanced Delivery System (ADS)—a device that allows delivery of premeasured dosages while remaining secure, tamper-proof, and patient specific.
In Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription, the practical applications of cannabis pharmaceuticals are explored through a wide range of clinical studies, including:
- a thorough discussion of the latest in documented benefits and side effects when using cannabis, cannabinoids, or CBMEs
- a tolerability study via multiple administration routes to compare pharmacodynamic effects and pharmacokinetic characteristics
- a comparative study of the pharmacokinetic profiles administered in various areas of the buccal mucosa as well as an investigation of the pharmacokinetics of CBME administered orally
- a blind study assessing pharmacokinetic profile of CBME administered sublingually in various ratios of cannabinoids
- a review of several other recent trials involving CBME, THC, or cannabis
- a study reviewing the human clinical experience to date employing synthetic cannabinoids or CBME, suggesting future treatment in the areas of obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatrics
Cannabis: From Pariah to Prescription provides extensive bibliographies to encourage your examination of previous studies and international literature. Europe remains on the cutting edge of new studies and research on cannabinoids, and much of the data in this book was collected in the United Kingdom. This meticulous resource also contains a list of abbreviations and definitions of terms from GW Pharmaceuticals to make the reading more accessible to a wide variety of readers.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $63.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.