CAN'T STAND THE HEAT Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: March 2010
File Size: 575 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
From the moment Marissa met Billy when she was hired as his Sous Chef, she found everything about him delicious. Between his tall, muscular frame, his thick black hair and his piercing blue eyes, she couldn’t resist her hunger for him. His Crepes Suzette weren’t too bad, either! They created memorable dishes in the kitchen of the Savannah gourmet restaurant where they worked and eventually memorable heat in the bedroom as well. After several years, though, Billy’s addiction to gambling destroyed the trust in their relationship. When the marriage went sour, he left Savannah and went to work at their boss’s Atlanta restaurant. A year later the owner closed the Atlanta location, and just in the nick of time for Billy. Right before he leaves Atlanta, his bookie shows up demanding Billy settle his debts. When Billy explains he doesn’t have the money, the bookie’s henchman roughs him up. Billy swears he’s starting a new job and will have the money soon. The men knock him out. When he awakens, he starts toward Savannah, but quickly realizes he’s lost his cell phone. Not giving that much thought, he buys another, then continues on his way to Savannah to reclaim his old job and his ex-wife. When he shows up on Marissa’s doorstep expecting to stay there, she’s furious, although deep down, she finds him just as tasty as ever. When she sees Billy is injured, though, she relents and allows him to stay. Knowing she won’t be able to resist him for long, she insists they compete for the Head Chef job, rather than work together on a permanent basis. Their boss calls and explains a magazine food critic will be paying the restaurant a surprise visit soon. He asks that they work together rather than compete, but Marissa assures him the competition will bring out their creative best. The boss then sweetens the pot with a ten thousand dollar bonus to the winner. Since that’s the amount Billy owes his bookie, he’s more determined than ever to win. If he wins, he can move on with his life. He truly wants to quit gambling and get back with Marissa, but will the demons from his past allow him to reclaim what he lost? As Marissa and Billy ramp up the competition in the kitchen, the intense attraction heats up as well. Marissa softens her resolve, but can she trust him not to fall back into the destructive behavior that sank their relationship the last time?
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.73. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.