Case Files Anesthesiology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Learn the fundamentals of anesthesiology in the context of real patients.
4 STAR DOODY’S REVIEW!
“The book targets medical students, but even junior anesthesia trainees would find it very compelling….Although it has the appearance of a handbook, this book is an overview of clinical anesthesiology. It takes a simulation approach to drive home essential concepts of anesthesia management in different disease conditions. Of all the handy books out there, this is perhaps the only one that teaches anesthesia in the context of real patients rather than merely stating facts. It would be an invaluable aid to medical students doing anesthesia clerkships or junior anesthesia trainees who need a quick review for an emergency case in the middle of the night.”— Doody’s Review Service
Case Files: Anesthesiology contains 53 high-yield cases with open-ended questions. Each case includes an extended discussion, definitions, clinical Pearls, 3-5 USMLE-style comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature for further reading.
- 53 high-yield clinical situations tailored for management of the anesthetic patient
- Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps readers develop clinical thinking skills
- Clinical pearls give evidence-based recommendations for patient management
- USMLE-style comprehension questions accompany each case
- Content enhanced by numerous tables, illustrations, and clinical images
Content that makes learning easy:
Preoperative evaluation: Preoperative evaluation: cardiac and pulmonary disease, Preoperative evaluation in an obese patient, Anesthesia in Patients with Heart Disease: Coronary artery disease, Pulmonary hypertension, R heart failure, Left Heart failure, Mitral stenosis, mitral insufficiency, Aortic stenosis, Subacute Aortic Hypertrophy, Congestive heart failure, AICD, Abdominal aortic aneurysm/stint, open Cardiac tamponade, Protamine reaction Anesthesia for the Patient with Pulmonary Disease: Anesthesia in a patient with reactive airway disease, Anesthesia in a patient with COPD, Thoracotomy, Aspiration, Anesthesia for the Patient with Neurological or Neurosurgical Conditions: Subdural hematoma/head injury, Crainotomy for mass excision, Crainotomy for aneurysm, The quadriplegic, Cervical fracture, Myasthenia gravis, Anesthesia for obstetrics: For caeserian section, Appendectomy or cholecystectomy in a pregnant patient, Total spinal, Local anesthetic toxicity, Anesthesia in the Pediatric Patient: Child with a Foreign Body, Cleft Palate, Anesthesia for a tonsillectomy—sleep apnea, and hemorrhage, Pyloric stenosis, Anesthesia in Patients with Hematologic Disorders: Hemaglobinapathy, Transfusion reaction, Coagulopathies, Anesthesia for Patients with Endocrinologic or Metabolic Disorders: Diabetes—hyperglycemia/hypoglycemia, Malignant hypertension/pheochromocytoma, Malignant hyperthermia, Cholinesterase deficiency, Anesthesia Special Situations: Complication of laporoscopy—ptx, air embolism, Complication of laporoscopy—occult hemorrhage, Burns, Trauma, MRI, Hypoxia of unknown etiology (equipment failure), Monitoring (including PA line, TEE), Awareness under anesthesia, End of life/ethics
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.94. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.