Catalytic Polymerization of Cycloolefins Ebook
Ionic, Ziegler-Natta and ring-opening metathesis polymerization
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2000
File Size: 50421 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book covers the most important topics concerning cationic Ziegler-Natta and ring-opening metathesis polymerization of cycloolefins. The work describes the major pathways that cycloolefins can follow under the action of specific catalytic systems, essentially vinyl and ring-opening polymerization, both reaction types allowing the manufacture of distinct products with wide applicability in modern technologies. The comprehensive data available on this subject are logically and systematically selected and reviewed throughout 18 chapters, according to the basic catalytic processes involved, types of monomers and catalysts employed, reaction conditions and application fields. The modern trends in design of chiral metallocene catalysts, well-defined living metathesis catalysts, catalysts tolerant toward functionalities and water systems are highlighted.
The book discusses in detail the relevant aspects of these processes including reaction thermodynamics, kinetics, mechanisms and stereochemistry and correlates the structure of produced polymers with their chemical and physical-mechanical properties. Related important topics include Ziegler-Natta polymerization of olefins and dienes, atom transfer radical polymerization of vinyl compounds, metathesis of olefins and acetylenes, acyclic diene metathesis reaction, carbonyl olefination reaction, metathesis polymerization of acetylenes, metathesis degradation of polymers and ring-opening polymerization of heterocycles. Special emphasis is laid upon the manufacture of commerical products, new polymers and copolymers of potential interest for industry and design and synthesis of speciality polymers with particular structures and architectures and desired properties.
The book critically evaluates the most recent achievements reported in this field and outlines the modern trends on the research and application of the catalytic processes for cycloolefin polymerization. For the first time, comprehensive information about the published data on the subject up to now is provided for both academic and industrial researchers working in the areas of polymer chemistry, organic and organometallic chemistry, surface science and catalysis, petrochemistry and chemical engineering. This stimulating book offers an enlightening introduction and a quick documentation on the subject as well as a solid background in this field. Moreover, the work offers a wealth of useful information for specialists applying polymers in various scientific and industrial areas.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $569.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.