Cell Culture and Its Application Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2012
File Size: 63757 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Cell Culture and Its Application covers the proceedings of the First International Cell Culture Congress Symposium, which focuses on how cell culture technology could impact on cell biology. The symposium aims to establish facilities for the cultivation of mammalian cells, which in turn would hopefully enhance basic cell biology research.
The book is organized into four symposium and workshop sessions, encompassing 45 chapters. The opening chapter recognizes the interlocking relationship of cell culture technology and substantive cell biology. Chapters 2-5 describe the biochemical events that mark the cell cycle, with emphasis on occurrence of histone phosphorylation at each cycle. A discussion on cell differentiation, as a phenomena of interacting, inductive, and inhomogeneous cell populations, is included in these chapters. The second symposium session deals with signs of a revolution in progress in cell culture technology. This includes impact of tissue culture in physiological research course and in understanding of integrated physiology.
The last two symposium sessions cover the large-scale production of virus from tissue cultures for cell antigens. An approach to the study of aging using diploid human cells in culture as a model system is also presented. It involves isolation and characterization of HLA antigens from cultured cells and their contribution to the study of disease. A brief discussion on mycoplasma contamination, microplasma-cell-virus interaction, and advantages and limitations of direct and indirect culture for primary isolation and detection of mycoplasma contamination is provided. The book then proceeds by discussing cell differentiation of specific cell or organ, such as testis, sensory cell, hepatocyte, embryonic muscle cell, and brain cortex. The concluding chapters cover nutritional requirements for cell growth, defined culture media for specific cell type, issues and problems related to large-scale cell production, and quality control.
Cell biologists and researchers will find this book invaluable.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $72.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.