Celtic Texts of the Coelbook: The Last Five Books of The Kolbrin Bible Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2006
File Size: 3617 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.65% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Authored by Celtic priests when the first Gospels of the New Testament were being created, the Celtic Texts of the Coelbook (the last five books of The Kolbrin Bible ) documents the fusion of Celtic and Druid mysticism, Judaism and Egyptian anthropology. Some regard it as a key Celtic wisdom text because it includes a revealing biography of Jesus with several never-before published first-person quotes.
This work is rooted in a 3600-year-old Egyptian text (the first six books of The Kolbrin Bible ) written following the Exodus. It describes how Noah’s Flood and the Ten Plagues of Exodus were caused by a planet (also known as Nibiru or Planet X) that orbits our sun every 3600 years. The Egyptians called it the “Destroyer” and the Celtic priests called it the “Frightener.”
This story begins with Moses and the Hebrew Exodus. Convinced their gods had failed them, the Egyptians conducted the first regional anthropological study of the Middle East, in search of clues that would lead them to the one true G-d of Abraham. They published their findings in a 21-volume work titled The Great Book .
During the last millennium BCE, Phoenician traders translated The Great Book from Egyptian Hieratic into their own 22-letter alphabet and entrusted a copy to the Celtic priests in Britain. Inspired by the Egyptian texts, the Celtic priests wrote their own wisdom text in ancient Celtic and called it the Coelbook.
Following the death of Jesus, Joseph of Arimathea (Jesus’ great uncle on the side of Joseph, his father) founded the Glastonbury Abbey, which later became the repository for these texts. In 1184 CE, English King Henry II ordered an attack on the Abbey. The survivors secreted the remains of the texts to Scotland where they were translated into English and eventually merged to create The Kolbrin Bible .
Jesus’ Connection to Britain
Some historians claim the Coelbook was inspired when Jesus and Joseph of Arimathea visited Britain together. Others claim that the Celtic biographer of Jesus returned with Joseph of Arimathea (who owned a tin mine in Britain ) to the Middle East, where he met Jesus and his family.
Either way, historical accounts show that Joseph of Arimathea, brought Jesus’ remaining friends and family to Britain shortly after the Crucifixion to escape persecution by the Romans and to spread Jesus’ message to “the uttermost parts of the earth.”
Related Title- _ The Egyptian Texts of the Bronzebook: The First Six books of The Kolbrin Bible_
Following Pharaoh’s defeat at the hand of Moses, the Egyptians searched the Middle East for clues to the one true G-d of Abraham. What now survives of that noble effort comprises the first six books of The Kolbrin Bible .
Related Title- The Kolbrin Bible: 21st Century Master Edition
The Kolbrin Bible dates back 3600 years and offers unique and enlightened insights from the past to both challenge and affirm our present day beliefs. This 11-book secular anthology is nearly as large as the King James Bible .
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.50. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.