You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2007
File Size: 2820 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Cement is the basic ingredient of Concrete. As such, Understanding the Cement is a PRE REQUISITE for a meaningful exploration into the world of Concrete. However, there are VERY FEW ENGINEERS WHO CAN ANSWER THE “WHATs”, “WHYs” & “HOWs” of Cement with confidence and ease. Topics covered in this E-BOOK include the definitions, the history of development of binding material from ancient times to the modern times, raw materials for manufacture of cement, compound composition of raw material, processes of manufacture & products of hydration, classifications of cement as per ASTM & BS & details about various types of cement, simple field examination of Cement & various lab tests. The CEMENT EBOOK is not a repetition of facts & figures available in countless number of text & reference books available on the subject. What makes this e-book truly unique is its ability to give ANSWERS to almost all the “WHATs”, “HOWs & WHYs” on the subject. The emphasis throughout remains on the CLARITY OF CONCEPTS behind function of cement as a binding material in Concrete. Hundreds of Questions under “FAQs” (Frequently Asked Questions) AND “FUAQs” (Frequently UnAnswered Questions) are designed to make every user a better engineer by dispelling common myths & by building upon basic concepts in a logical manner. Links to these FAQ & FUAQ are also available under from respective topics in the MENU. We are aware that the difference between amount of knowledge/understanding between an average engineer & an Expert /Outstanding/ so called Genius engineer is just a few percent. We are sure that by the time you finish reading this e-book, you would have that extra few percent in you that differentiates outstanding from the average.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $12.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.