Publication Date: December 2005
File Size: 5201 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
In Robin Ervin’s book Champion! The Ron Hornaday Jr Story you will learn about the man known as the ‘Master of the Restarts’ and the people who helped him on his journey to racing greatness.
Ron Hornaday Jr is a two-time Truck Series Champion. (The Truck Series is one of NASCAR’s three premiere racing divisions.) When NASCAR’s Truck Series was created, the great Dale Earnhardt picked Hornaday to drive his #16 truck. Hornaday’s racing duels on the tracks made the series popular and set the mark to beat for all future Truck Series drivers.
Ten years later, many of Hornaday’s track records still have not been beaten.
Champion! The Ron Hornaday Jr story chronicles the career of one of the most talented and charismatic racecar drivers in NASCAR today. It follows his journey up through the ranks from local racing hero to nationally known racing star.
In addition to being a talented driver, Hornaday has been a favorite with fans, media and his fellow competitors since he started racing. Inside you will be able to see Hornaday through the eyes of his fans as they relate their favorite stories and memories about their favorite driver.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.