Changing the World Without Money or God Ebook
A Mindful Journey into Consciousness and Free Thought
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2015
File Size: 863 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 18.92% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
SALES and MARKETING Note: At the end of the description below is a bullet list of why people will purchase this book. This book ALSO has great potential for reaching the international market. Description of Book and Short Synopsis: As a rapidly evolving psychological species, the fact is: The human race has reached a tipping point in human consciousness and a time when more people than ever are looking for answers beyond traditional faith based concepts, and distorted governmental solutions. We are beginning to see the folly in our maladaptive coping mechanisms that used to offer comfort from our current individual and collective challenges. Many of us are also tired of making sense of contradictory ideas pervading our society that are leading us astray. In order to make our lives happier and the world a better place, many human beings are passionately seeking new perspectives and solutions to our mutual human endeavors. Deep within the minds and hearts of more individuals than ever before, (especially our youth), is a deep yearning for higher purpose and need to feel connected with something greater than our own selfish desires. Many of us have emotionally and intellectually evolved to a point where we are looking beyond the outdated ideas of god, and seeking to establish a permanent relationship with our highest conscious self, who strives to bond with the entire human race as a whole. This book offers a means of opening up to oneself, and instills a sense of unity among our species that is much needed in our global culture-we are more alike than we are different. On earth, where new ideas and solutions are urgently needed and paramount to coexisting peacefully, through a variety of unique insights and examples, and to cultivate truth, I untangle the unconscious nature of our human condition by offering believable ‘real life’ perspectives on: Psychology, Spirituality, Philosophy, Science and Practical Reality. During this monumental, yet temporary phase in human evolution, “Changing the World without Money or God” exposes how the vast unconscious nature of the human mind is covertly molding our seemingly self destructive world. My writing also assists in understanding many culturally maladjusted anomalies at a deeply conscious level, and offers viable solutions to our individual and global challenges. This book takes the reader on a mindful journey into modern consciousness and free thought, by which their own conscious awareness will be thrust into an entirely new level of understanding the intricacies of our collective human condition. Why will readers buy this book? Humans are ready for a change and know that our current social, religious and governmental systems are damaged and no longer working; this book offers a new way of addressing these divisive collective issues. Generally speaking, the title and content is controversial and intriguing in nature. The book is written in a very logical manner using real life examples that will deeply resonate with most humans. Presently, there are more religious AND non-religious people looking for spiritual answers without the dogma of religion; many Christians are seeking answers beyond their fundamental faith, too. Using a new age thought process, this book helps to bridge a much needed gap between the reality of psychology and spirituality. The content addresses and brings to light that money and ‘the god concept’ have never realistically solved our individual and collective problems at the core level. This book speaks of the vital changes that must occur in our collective human consciousness. I demonstrate that the major problems occurring in the world are merely a temporary phase in human consciousness, and proof things are actually improving on our planet. I also offer real life answers to many questions as to why humans think and act the way we do, and provide solutions to our individual and collective problems.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.10. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.