Charismatic Control: Witchcraft in Neo-Pentecostal Churches Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Multitudes of sincere and trusting believers are caught unawares in the virtually invisible web of religious captivation in certain Charismatic and Neo-Pentecostal churches. They are unwitting victims of spiritual abuse, psychological enslavement, and various forms of exploitation perpetrated under the heavy-hand of hyper-authoritarianism. That is to say, the leadership of the church-group of which they are a part is dominating, controlling, manipulating, and exploiting their followers for personal gain and private kingdom-building.
High-profile incidences of authoritarian abuse and exploitation in Christian churches that emerge from time to time are only the tip of the iceberg. The truth of the matter is: ecclesiastical enslavement and exploitation is widespread in some sectors of Christendom, but the perpetrators, many of whom are prominent and respected church leaders, often go to great lengths to disguise it and have thus far been successful in concealing it.
Moreover, it is transpiring in churches/groups espousing otherwise orthodox Christian beliefs, whose membership is comprised of a cross section of average Americans — individuals and families — of every race, education level, station, and walk of life, rather than radical, fringe religious sects and cults as many would suppose.
Though religious predomination is certainly nothing new, and hyper-authoritarianism is by no means limited to the Neo-Pentecostal branch of the Church, it has especially flourished in the Charismatic and so-called “third wave” groups since it was infused into the very fabric, foundation, and functions of that branch of the Church in the early- to mid-1970s via what became known as the “Discipleship/Shepherding Movement.” The doctrines and practices spawned in that movement remain an integral part of the operations and culture of many churches and groups yet today.
Charismatic Control shows readers how-
- to recognize unBiblical hyper-authoritarian doctrines and practices;
- how they became a widespread, integral part of the Neo-Pentecostal church;
- why these teachings and practices are outright witchcraft/sorcery, authored by Satan Himself;
- “The 33 Signs of Authoritarian Abuse”; and,
- “The Fifteen Common Control Mechanisms” employed by hyper-authoritarian groups and leaders.
This concise but powerful booklet was adapted from the book, Charismatic Captivation , also written by Dr. Lambert. It was published in response to the requests of many readers of the “big book” for a condensed version they could give to loved ones and acquaintances who they believed were part of a dominating and controlling church or ministry. Thousands have “seen the light” of the Truth with the help of the liberating message of this booklet!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.