Charts and Graphs for Microsoft(r) Office Excel 2007 Ebook
Publication Date: April 2007
File Size: 20478 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 25.88% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
It is easy to create a bad looking chart in Excel. This book teaches you how to unlock the beautiful formatting options available to make incredible looking charts. The first section will talk about how to decide which chart type to use. Subsequent chapters will walk through each chart type, how to create them, how to utilize them, and special options available for each chart. The book discusses themes, colors, creating metallic charts, shadows, transparency, etc. The book also handles anything graphical in Excel. It will show the new In-Cell Data Bar charts available in Excel 2007. A section will talk about creating business flowcharts with IGX Graphics and how to display product pictures in Excel, and a section on VBA will cover creating 100’s of charts using the macro language.
- Implementing 1-Click Charting
- Incorporating Drag & Drop and Dynamic Charts
- Creating Amazing Effects
- Using Charting Templates and Macros
- Mastering Glow , Shadow , Sparklines , Dashboards , and More
- Eliminating Chart Junk
- Structuring Spreadsheets with Business Diagrams , SmartArt Graphics, and Pivot Charts
- Develop your Charting expertise instantly with proven techniques
After 15 years with no updates to the Excel charting engine, Microsoft has provided a complete rewrite of the chart rendering engine in Excel 2007. However, no amount of soft glow or glass bevel effects will help you communicate your point if you use the wrong chart type. This book helps you choose the right charting type and shows you how to make it look great.
This book shows you how to coax Excel to create many charts you might not have believed were possible. You’ll learn techniques that allow you to ditch the Microsoft defaults and actually create charts that communicate your point. You’ll learn why the Excel stock charts are so restrictive and how you can easily turn any line chart into a stock chart–without any limitations. You’ll also learn how to add invisible series to make columns float in midair. Learn how to create charts right in Excel cells using the new Excel 2007 data bars–or even the decades-old REPT function!
In no time, this book will have you creating charts that wow your audience and effectively communicate your message.
- Master effective visual display of data
- Choose the right chart type to convey your message
- Learn time-saving workarounds
- Create charts that most people think you can’t create with Excel
- Understand what a Radar chart is and when you might use it
- Summarize a million rows of data in a single pivot table chart
- Present data graphically without charts
- Employ SmartArt graphics to show process or relationship charts
- Utilize VBA to create charts
- Put your data on a map
- Export your charts to the web or PowerPoint
- Detect chart lies
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $23.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.