Cheap and EasyTM Houseplants Ebook
Publication Date: July 2006
File Size: 588 Kbytes
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
So you want to decorate every nook and cranny in every room of your home with foliage or flowers. Maybe you just want to take care of the dish garden, African violet, or green, leafy thing that used to have flowers. You got a plant for your anniversary, for Mother’s Day or from the funeral and don’t know what to do with it. I can help.
Can you think of any other activity you can do, in any weather, twelve months a year, at any age, regardless of physical limitation, whether you live alone or with someone? Can you name any other living thing that has been proven, both medically and scientifically, to enhance your surroundings, decrease blood pressure and stress, while cleaning the very air you breathe? Whether you want to recreate the Puerto Rican rainforest in your living room or just add a few accents to spice up your décor, houseplants can do it all.
You could move your teenager to the garage so you can use his bedroom as a greenhouse, and that might not be a bad idea. Transforming the second bathroom into your very own seed-starting hothouse is probably out of the question, but adding bloomin’ color to the dining room table or a topiary to the buffet is a great first step that can lead to who knows where. You say you’ve always wanted an orchid? You’ll find that they are not as difficult and mysterious as you thought. Yes, even you can raise an orchid!
So how can houseplants create this wonderful environment in your home? It is both cheap and easy. You just need to know how, and that is what this book is all about.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.