Checkpoint Next Generation Security Administration Ebook
Publication Date: April 2002
File Size: 9328 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 26.81% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Unparalleled security management that IT professionals have been waiting for.
Check Point Software Technologies is the worldwide leader in securing the Internet. The company’s Secure Virtual Network (SVN) architecture provides the infrastructure that enables secure and reliable Internet communications. CheckPoint recently announced a ground-breaking user interface that meets the computer industry’s Internet security requirements. The Next Generation User Interface is easy to use and offers unparalleled security management capabilities by creating a visual picture of security operations.
CheckPoint Next Generation Security Administration will be a comprehensive reference to CheckPoint’s newest suite of products and will contain coverage of: Next Generation User Interface, Next Generation Management, Next Generation Performance, Next Generation VPN Clients, and Next Generation Systems.
CheckPoint are a company to watch, they have captured over 50% of the VPN market and over 40% of the firewall market according to IDC Research
Over 29,000 IT professionals are CheckPont Certified
This is the first book to covers all components of CheckPoint’s new suite of market-leading security products- it will be in demand!
• Understand NGX R65 Operational Changes:
SVN Architecture, New VPN-1 Features, Additional Features, VPN-1 Power VSX
• Deploy SmartClients and SmartManagement:
SmartDashboard, SmartMap, SmartView Tracker, SmartView Monitor, SmartUpdate, SmartLSM, Secure Client Packaging Tool, Management Plug-Ins, Check Point Configuration/cpconfig
• Drive the Management Portal:
A Tour of the Dashboard, What’s New in SmartDashboard NGX, Your First Security Policy, Other Useful Controls on the Dashboard, Managing Connectra and Interspect Gateways, Smart Portal
• Master Advanced Authentication:
Authentication Overview, Users and Administrators, SmartDirectory, User Authentication, Session Authentication, Client Authentication
• Use Advanced VPN Concepts for Tunnel Monitoring:
Encryption Overview, VPN Communities, Policy-Based VPN, Route-Based VPN
• Configure Advanced VPN Client Installations:
SecuRemote, Secure Client, Office Mode, Visitor Mode, Windows L2TP Integration, SSL Network Extender, Backup Gateways, Multiple Entry Point VPNs
• Deploy and Configure SmartDefense:
Network Security, Application Intelligence, Web Intelligence
• Get Inside Secure Platform:
Installation, Configuration, Secure Platform Shell, Secure Shell
• Learn Advanced Troubleshooting Techniques:
NGX Debugging, Packet Analysis, Log Troubleshooting, VPN Analysis, VPN Client Analysis, ClusterXL Troubleshooting
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $43.88. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.