Chemical Free Pest Control Ebook
Hundreds of Practical and Inexpensive Ways to Control Pests without Chemicals
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Why use toxic and potentially harmful chemicals to control pests when chemical-free methods are equally effective- and much cheaper!
This book contains everything you need to know to make pests unwelcome in your home – from ants, cockroaches, silverfish, slugs and snails, cane toads, rats, rabbits and foxes through to common household dust mites, bacteria, mildew and mould.
Robin Stewart’s Chemical Free Pest Control introduces simple, effective and chemical-free alternatives- citronella oil, borax, soap, pyrethrum, vinegar, eucalyptus oil, bicarb soda, cloves and many more. Its household, pet care and garden procedures are extremely easy to follow, economical and environmentally-friendly.
By treating pests yourself, rather than resorting to expensive professionals, you can decide what method or product is used and how much.
Tips for a pesticide-free modern home include:
- Moths cannot tolerate cloves, so scatter them in your wardrobe.
- Cockroaches are repelled by Epsom salts, or killed by sprinkling borax powder in crevices, corners and dark places.
- Head lice are readily eliminated using hair conditioner or mineral oil rather than toxic chemicals.
- Ants are deterred with eucalyptus oil and killed with bait made up of equal parts borax and jam.
- Possums will stay away from your favourite plants if you sprinkle blood and bone around or spray with quassia.
Robin Stewart is the author of the best-selling titles Chemical Free Home; Chemical Free Pest Control; Australian Green Home & Garden; Tread Lightly and From Seeds to Leaves . She is a former sufferer of chemical sensitivity whose writing has grown out of her mission to eliminate harmful chemicals from her life.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.23. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.