Chemistry and Physics for Nurse Anesthesia, Third Edition: A Student-Centered Approach Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Promotes ease of understanding with a unique problem-solving method and new clinical application scenarios!
With a focus on chemistry and physics content that is directly relevant to the practice of anesthesia, this text delivers-in an engaging, conversational style—the breadth of scientific information required for the combined chemistry and physics course for nurse anesthesia students. Now in its third edition, the text is updated and reorganized to facilitate a greater ease and depth of understanding. It includes additional clinical application scenarios, detailed, step-by-step solutions to problems, and a Solutions Manual demonstrating a unique method for solving chemistry and physics problems and explaining how to use a calculator. The addition of a third author—a practicing nurse anesthetist—provides additional clinical relevance to the scientific information. Also included is a comprehensive listing of need-to-know equations.
The third edition retains the many outstanding learning features from earlier editions, including a special focus on gases, the use of illustrations to demonstrate how scientific concepts relate directly to their clinical application in anesthesia, and end-of-chapter summaries and review questions to facilitate self-assessment. Ten on-line videos enhance teaching and learning, and abundant clinical application scenarios help reinforce scientific principles and relate them to day-to-day anesthesia procedures. This clear, easy-to-read text will help even the most chemistry- and physics-phobic students to master the foundations of these sciences and competently apply them in a variety of clinical situations.
New to the Third Edition:
- The addition of a third co-author—a practicing nurse anesthetist-provides additional clinical relevance
- Revised and updated to foster ease of understanding
- Detailed, step-by-step solutions to end-of-chapter problems
- Solutions Manual providing guidance on general problem-solving, calculator use, and a unique step-by-step problem-solving method
- Additional clinical application scenarios
- Comprehensive list of all key equations with explanation of symbols
- New instructor materials include PowerPoint slides.
- Updated information on the gas laws
- Written in an engaging, conversational style for ease of understanding
- Focuses solely on chemistry and physics principles relevant to nurse anesthetists
- Provides end-of-chapter summaries and review questions
- Includes abundant illustrations highlighting application of theory to practice
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $94.30. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.