Chinese Herbal Medicine: Modern Applications of Traditional Formulas Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A roadmap for easily navigating through the complexities of Chinese herbal medicine, Chinese Herbal Medicine: Modern Applications of Traditional Formulas presents information about herbal formulas in a practical and easy-to-access format. Bridging the gap between classroom study and the clinical setting, the book supplies information on disease symptoms and their corresponding Chinese herbal formulas. Drawing from more than 20 years of experience, the author includes more than 840 formulas that can be used to tailor herbal formulas to meet the specific needs of every patient. Integrating traditional medicine with allopathic terminology, the book provides quick reference to both Chinese and Western diagnoses.
Part I provides the herbal formulas in tables, giving quick and easy access to the information. Part II contains allopathic symptoms listed in alphabetical order within each chapter. These two sections allow users to compare back and forth between TCM and allopathic diagnoses. In addition, Part III lists 640 single herbs arranged by the Traditional Chinese Medicine classification system and organized into tables so that practitioners can quickly scan for the similarities and differences of each herb. A number of cross-referenced indexes make it easy to find single herbs and herbal formulas either by their Pinyin, English, or Botanical Latin name. The wealth of information and range of topics covered combined with the straightforward presentation make the book a useful clinical desktop reference and guide for practitioners and students.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.