Cisco IOS XR Fundamentals Ebook
Publication Date: May 2009
File Size: 3444 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing 30 pages every 30 days is allowed.
- Copying 30 text selections every 30 days is allowed.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Cisco IOS-XR Reference Guide is a systematic, authoritative guide to configuring routers with Cisco’s next-generation flagship Internet Operating system, IOS-XR. By providing quick, authoritative example-rich references to the commands most frequently used to configure and troubleshoot IOS-XR-based routers, this book will help you successfully design, implement, or support network containing Cisco IOS-XR-supported routers. The authors walk you through the details of IOS-XR’s new architecture, comparing it with the traditional IOS CLI, and mapping legacy IOS CLI to the new IOS-XR CLI wherever required. They offer extensive information for simplifying migration and helping you take full advantage of IOS-XR’s power. For example, the authors introduce and illuminate important new features such as Logical Routers and Hitless Upgrades: features that can be used to minimize hardware requirements, downtime, and cost. The book contains concise explanations of internetworking theory, backed by detailed, tested configuration examples that network professionals can apply in their own networks. Sample configurations are included for: interface, IP addresses and services, MPLS, multicast, system management, system security, and routing (BGP, IS-IS, OSPF and static routing).
- A must-have book for every network professional who must design, implement, or troubleshoot networks containing IOS-XR supported routers
- Illuminates IOS-XR’s architecture, offering insights that for leveraging it’s full potential
- The only book on the market to fully explain the new Cisco IOS-XR
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $44.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.