Classical Economic Principles & the Wealth of Nations Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Robert Genetski’s contributions in the world of economics and finance range from serving as Chief Economist for a major Midwest Bank to teaching at NYU and the prestigious University of Chicago’s Graduate School of Business. In between, he has managed to be crowned a top-five speaker in the field of Economics and Finance, and is renowned for the simplicity with which he explains critical elements and classical principles of economics. After receiving his Ph.D in economics from New York University (NYU), Genetski worked in the banking industry and subsequently founded of his own economic and financial consulting service. He has served on the board of directors for several public companies and provides insights on his website www.classicalprinciples.com . In his free time, he has also managed to author several other books, notably A Nation of Millionaires, Taking the Voodoo Out of Economics, and Winning with Money. Having made a name for himself in the Who’s Who in Finance and Industry, he also writes regularly for Japan’s leading business newspaper, Nikkei Financial Daily. Dr. Genetski has been a longtime advocate of classical economic principles. Not unlike Adam Smith in The Wealth of Nations, he has used his knowledge of these principles to create economic forecasts, from correctly predicting stagnation in 1977, an economic revival in the 1980s and 1990s, to historically low interest rates in 2001. In early 2008 he warned of a financial collapse, six months before it occurred. The bottom line in all of these predictions is that the negative predictions correlate with a shift away from the implementation of the classical economic principles and vice versa. Ultimately, Dr. Robert Genetski’s illustrious credentials make him the ideal fit to author Classical Economic Principles & the Wealth of Nations in an attempt to reiterate the economic formula that has catapulted the United States to the top for so many years. BLOG the BOOK You can blog with the author about this book by going to www.classicalprinciples.com
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.