Clients Forever Ebook
How Your Clients Can Build Your Business for You: How Your Clients Can Build Your Business for You
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
How to Discover and Unlock the Power of the Extraordinary Client!
What if you could increase your income by decreasing your sales calls? It happens whenever you stop wasting your time on marginal clients and focus all your efforts on your top contacts. This unleashes the repeat business and referrals that help you maximize your income, use your time more effectively, and concentrate on what’s most important in your life.
In Clients Forever , nationally recognized speaker and sales trainer Doug Carter shows you how to build your business through solid, long-term relationships with your favorite kind of clients. Packed with dozens of examples from Carter’s own sales experience, plus case studies and personal development activities, this powerful career enhancement guide gives you the know-how and confidence to:
- Focus your efforts on the people you most enjoy working with
- Generate better results with less effort
- Build relationships with clients as valuable people, not just as potential sales
- Develop a new approach that accentuates your personal strengths
- Trust your buyers to control their own informed decisions
- Shift your role from expert consultant to process facilitator
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $15.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.