Clinical Anatomy of the Cranial Nerves Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Clinical Anatomy of the Cranial Nerves combines anatomical knowledge, pathology, clinical examination, and explanation of clinical findings, drawing together material typically scattered throughout anatomical textbooks. All of the pertinent anatomical topics are conveniently organized to instruct on anatomy, but also on how to examine the functioning of this anatomy in the patient. Providing a clear and succinct presentation of the underlying anatomy, with directly related applications of the anatomy to clinical examination, the book also provides unique images of anatomical structures of plastinated cadaveric dissections. These images are the only ones that exist in this form, and have been professionally produced in the Laboratory of Human Anatomy, University of Glasgow under the auspices of the author. These specimens offer a novel way of visualizing the cranial nerves and related important anatomical structures.
- Anatomy of cranial nerves described in text format with accompanying high-resolution images of professional, high-quality prosected cadaveric material, demonstrating exactly what the structures (and related ones) look like
- Succinct yet comprehensive format with quick and easy access to facts in clearly laid out key regions, common throughout the different cranial nerves
- Includes clinical examination and related pathologies, featuring diagnostic summaries of potential clinical presentations and clinically relevant questions on the anatomy of these nerves
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $69.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.