Clinical Nurse Leader Certification Review, Second Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Print version of the book includes free access to the app (web, iOS, and Android), which offers interactive Q&A review plus the entire text of the print book! Please note the app is included with print purchase only.
Now in its second edition, this book remains the only comprehensive resource for clinical nurse leaders preparing for certification. The guide stemsdirectly from Dr. King‚Äô s acclaimed exam preparation course, which resulted in a 100% pass rate among students who took the course. The second editionreflects the new requirements of Competencies and Curricular Expectations for Clinical Nurse Leader Education and Practice (2013), featuring new andupdated chapters with information about risk mitigation, lateral integration, interprofessional skills, care coordination, and evidence-based practice; anupdated glossary of key terms; and new multiple-choice questions and case studies.
The resource mirrors the format of the AACN exam, and continues to cover all aspects of the current test, providing detailed information on taking theexam, how to analyze and interpret exam questions, basic test-taking skills, questions to stimulate critical thinking, a sample exam with answers andrationales, and content review of everything you need to know to succeed on the exam. The review not only helps individuals preparing for the exam, butalso provides strategies to help groups of students make the best use of the book. It offers direction for faculty who are designing review courses andserves as a valuable resource during the clinical nurse leader program itself.
NEW TO THE SECOND EDITION:
- Reflects new competencies
- Presents new and updated chapters
- Includes a new glossary of terms
- Provides new multiple-choice questions and case studies
- Addresses risk mitigation, lateral integration, interprofessional skills, care coordination, and evidence-based practice
- Delivers top-notch, comprehensive test-preparation assistance
- Presents guidelines on question dissection and analysis
- Facilitates critical thinking with multiple-choice questions and case studies written by certified clinical nurse leaders
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $56.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.