Clinton's Foreign Policy: Between the Bushes, 1992-2000 Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: April 2009
File Size: 491 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This volume is a detailed account of President Clinton’s foreign policy during 1992-2000, covering the main substantive issues of his administration, including Iraq, Bosnia and Kosovo.
The book emphasizes Clinton’s adaptation of the elder Bush’s ‘New World Order’ outlook and his relationship to the younger Bush’s ‘Americanistic’ foreign policy. In doing so, it discusses in detail such key policy areas as foreign economic policy; humanitarian interventionism; policy towards Russia and China, and towards European and other allies; defence priorities; international terrorism; and peacemaking. Overall, the author judges that Clinton managed to develop an American foreign policy approach that was appropriate for the domestic and international conditions of the post-Cold War era.
This book will be of great interest to students of Clinton’s administration, US foreign policy, international security and IR in general.
John Dumbrell is Professor of Government at Durham University. He specialises in the study of US foreign policy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.