Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Children: Treating Complex and Refractory Cases Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“For clinicians involved with exigent pediatric cases, this book takes therapy to the next level by addressing the real-world challenges that arise with an expansive range of disorders. It will undoubtedly provide clinicians with novel ideas and approaches to advance their therapeutic skills and may be just the resource to revive stalled therapy.” Score: 98, 5 stars
“[This book] faces sub-optimal treatment response head on, illustrating how re-conceptualization, use of alternative strategies, and clinical perseverance can lead to success.”
— Deborah C. Beidel, PhD, ABPP
Director of Clinical Training
University of Central Florida
“Chapter authors cogently describe barriers to treatment implementation and recommend systematic adjustments to help improve the outcomes of formerly refractory child and adolescent clients.”
Wendy K. Silverman, PhD, ABPP
Florida International University
This book presents comprehensive coverage on cognitive-behavior therapy (CBT) and the treatment of complex and refractory cases in children. With critical, evidence-based information on signs and symptoms, treatment plans, and interventions, this is the one book CBT researchers and clinicians will not want to do without.
Each chapter includes in-depth descriptions of empirically supported CBT interventions, factors that would limit treatment outcome in therapy, guidelines on managing these limiting conditions, and case studies. The contributors also discuss conditions that have typically been associated with poorer outcome.
Important disorders discussed:
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Posttraumatic stress disorder
- Difficult-to-treat youth depression
- Eating disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Pediatric bipolar disorder
- Asperger syndrome
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $85.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.