Cold Spray Technology Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2006
File Size: 9583 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
The topic of this book is Cold Spray technology. Cold Spray is a process of applying coatings by exposing a metallic or dielectric substrate to a high velocity (300 to 1200 m/s) jet of small (1 to 50 µm) particles accelerated by a supersonic jet of compressed gas. This process is based on the selection of the combination of particle temperature, velocity, and size that allows spraying at the lowest temperature possible. In the Cold Spray process, powder particles are accelerated by the supersonic gas jet at a temperature that is always lower than the melting point of the material, resulting in coating formation from particles in the solid state. As a consequence, the deleterious effects of high-temperature oxidation, evaporation, melting, crystallization, residual stresses, gas release, and other common problems for traditional thermal spray methods are minimized or eliminated.
This book is the first of its kind on the Cold Spray process. Cold Spray Technology covers a wide spectrum of various aspects of the Cold Spray technology, including gas-dynamics, physics of interaction of high-speed solid particles with a substrate as well as equipment, technologies, and applications. Cold Spray Technology includes the results of more than 20 years of original studies (1984-2005) conducted at the Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Siberian Division of the Russian Academy of Science, as well as the results of studies conducted at most of the research centres around the world.
The authors’ goal is threefold. The first goal is to explain basic principles and advantages of the Cold Spray process. The second goal is, to give practical information on technologies and equipment. The third goal is to present the current state of research and development in this field over the world.
The book provides coverage and data that will be of interest for users of Cold Spray technology as well as for other coating experts. At the present time the Cold Spray method is recognized by world leading scientists and specialists. A wide spectrum of research is being conducted at many research centres and companies in many countries.
New approach to spray coatings
- Results are exceptionally pure coatings
- Low spray temperature without degradation of powder and substrate materials
- High productivity, high deposition efficiency
- High operational safety because of absence of high temperature gas jets, radiation and explosive gases.
- Excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Wide spectrum of applications because of important advantages of the process
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $209.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.