Complete Digital Design Ebook
A Comprehensive Guide to Digital Electronics and Computer System Architecture
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
YOUR ONE-STOP RESOURCE FOR DIGITAL SYSTEM DESIGN!
The explosion in communications and embedded computing technologies has brought with it a host of new skill requirements for electrical and electronics engineers, students, and hobbyists. With engineers expected to have such diverse expertise, they need comprehensive, easy-to-understand guidance on the fundamentals of digital design.
Enter McGraw-Hill’s Complete Digital Design. Written by an experienced electrical engineer and networking hardware designer, this book helps you understand and navigate the interlocking components, architectures, and practices necessary to design and implement digital systems. It includes:
- Real world implementation of microprocessor-based digital systems
- Broad presentation of supporting analog circuit principles
- Building complete systems with basic design elements and the latest technologies
Complete Digital Design will teach you how to develop a customized set of requirements for any design problem- and then research and evaluate available components and technologies to solve it. Perfect for the professional, the student, and the hobbyist alike, this is one volume you need handy at all times!
What you’ll find inside:
- Digital logic and timing analysis
- Integrated circuits
- Microprocessor and computer architecture
- Memory technologies
- Networking and serial communications
- Finite state machine design
- Programmable logic: CPLD and FPGA
- Analog circuit basics
- Diodes, transistors, and operational amplifiers
- Analog-to-digital conversion
- Voltage regulation
- Signal integrity and PCB design
- And more!
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $65.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.