Comprehending the Climate Crisis Ebook
Everything You Need to Know about Global Warming and How to Stop It
Publication Date: October 2012
File Size: 2623 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Global warming and climate change are complex environmental issues with varying opinions and endless facts available from numerous sources. In Comprehending the Climate Crisis , author Dr. Bradley J. Dibble provides a comprehensive overview of the climate issues facing the world today.
Written for the layperson, Comprehending the Climate Crisis discusses the background science, the problem of global warming, and the solutions available to all of us. Addressing a wide range of topics related to climate, it:
• explains where carbon originated and how it found its way on Earth;
• details how carbon became incorporated into fossil fuels which now make up the backbone of today’s global economy;
• describes the composition of the atmosphere before civilization’s influence began to alter it;
• provides basic scientifi c concepts by way of examples that are easy to understand;
• discusses the mechanics of the combustion of fossil fuels and how our dependence on them has led to significant changes in the atmosphere’s composition; and
• addresses solutions available for individuals, families, societies, and governments to consider.
With education as its focus, Comprehending the Climate Crisis arms the public with information to use as a stepping-stone to help save the planet from ourselves and for our future.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.18. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.