CompTIA Network+ Exam Preparation Course in a Book for Passing the CompTIA Network+ Certified Exam - The How To Pass on Your First Try Certification S Ebook
Publication Date: October 2009
File Size: 1494 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 31.79% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
With the worldwide surge in the demand for IT Professional skills, the CompTIA Network+ is one of the hottest certifications today. To pass the CompTIA Network+ exam, you need a no-gimmicks, no-nonsense book on the exam objectives. This is that book, it gets you ready for the newest version of the CompTIA Network+ certification exam, which was launched in early 2009.
The CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a competent networking professional. It is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves a technician’s competency in managing, maintaining, troubleshooting, installing and configuring basic network infrastructure.
Since its introduction in 1999, more than 235,000 people have become CompTIA Network+ certified. Microsoft includes CompTIA Network+ in their Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) program, and other corporations such as Novell, Cisco and HP also recognize CompTIA Network+ as part of their certification tracks.
This book HELPS you a great deal in passing the exam. The questions are realistic, very realistic. Let me put it this way. When you take the exam, most of the questions will ring bells. And most of them will connect to the questions in this book. You can save hundreds of dollars by using this book along with your study guide.
Best-selling author William Manning offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of each topic included in the CompTIA Network+ exam. With a laser sharp focus on the exam objectives, this study guide goes beyond being a simple exam cram. It includes numerous questions and detailed answers modeled after the actual exam. Maximize your learning and minimize your study time!
Can you imagine valuing a book so much that you send the author a “Thank You” letter?
What makes this book a must-have? Is it the authors years of experience? The endless hours of ongoing research? The interviews with those who failed the exam, to identify gaps in their knowledge? Or is it the razor-sharp focus on making sure you don’t waste a single minute of your time studying any more than you absolutely have to? Actually, it’s all of the above.
This book includes new exercises and sample questions never before in print. Offering numerous sample questions, critical time-saving tips plus information available nowhere else, this book will help you pass the CompTIA Network+ exam on your FIRST try.
Up to speed with the theory? Buy this. Read it. And Pass the CompTIA Network+ Exam.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $20.43. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.