CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide, Second Edition (Exam SY0-401) Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The best fully integrated study system available for the CompTIA Security+ exam!
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professional—a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
With hundreds of practice exam questions, including new performance-based questions, CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide , Second Edition covers what you need to know—and shows you how to prepare—for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam SY0-401
- Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions —including performance-based questions—match the format, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Networking Basics and Terminology * Security Terminology * Security Policies and Standards * Types of Attacks * System Security Threats * Mitigating Security Threats * Implementing System Security * Securing the Network Infrastructure * Wireless Networking and Security * Authentication * Access Control * Cryptography • Managing a Public Key Infrastructure * Physical Security * Risk Analysis * Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity * Computer Forensics * Security Assessments and Audits * Monitoring and Auditing
Electronic content includes:
- Test engine that provides customized practice exams by chapter or by exam domain
- 1+ hour of video training from the author
- Lab exercise PDF with solutions
- NEW pre-assessment exam
- Glossary of key terms
- PDF copy of the book for studying on the go
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $40.55. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.